Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help contribute to the next record and receive a signed CD!

Hello friends! 

Would you like a personalized signed CD?  Well, guess what?!  Here is a limited time offer to purchase a signed CD from Rachael Cantu (that's me)!   For a limited time only I will be signing and personally sending out copies of my last EP:

Photobucket 



By purchasing the CD you will also be contributing to the making of the next record!


Don't need a CD, but still want to make a donation?  You will be doing a great thing and also speeding up the release date.  You have no idea how much of a big help donations will be for this next record.  I will also send you a personal thank you email!    

Details: 


USA:  $10 (includes shipping & handling) 
CA: $12 (includes s&h) 
Anywhere outside of US/CA: $15 US (including s&h) 

Follow these steps:

1.  Paypal users can send payment through paypal to: rachaelcantu@gmail.com

OR you can send check or money order to:


Rachael Cantu 
PO Box 292232
Los Angeles, CA 90029 
USA


Be careful about how you send your mail!  I am not responsible for cash, checks or money orders lost in the mail.  Don't worry though, my dad's a mailman and I can say confidently that it's VERY RARE for things to get lost in the mail. 

2.  Be sure to include: 
a) Full name and return address
b) your email so I can let you know when your CD is in the mail
c) who you want me to make the CD out to.  If no instruction, I will just use the name of the person the CD is going to.  



I couldn't do this without you, guys!  You are the reason I play music and the reason I keep making records.  Let's make an album! 

Thank you so much!
Rachael Cantu 













No comments:

Post a Comment